YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Oh, lulz

A friend showed me this a few weeks ago and I wanted to see if I could find the song to put on my MP3 player. Lo and behold, the video was also on here. Loved the song and the animation is very well done...I don't even like Yu-Gi-Oh and this made me laugh. Great job to you both for putting together such a great video.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Yay incest!

I've been watching since around when RAB3 showed up. I must say, Dave, I find your work to be depraved, disgusting and perverted. And that, good sir, is why I love the whole series and eagerly await each new installment. Keep up the fabulous work; I'm looking forward to RAB23, should there be one.

NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1 NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1

Stunning once again

As with part three, this episode did not disappoint. The animation is amazing, and the voices truly fit the characters' personalities (which is difficult to do at times). I also love that the main character is sort of a doofus - I don't know if this would be an example of a tragic flaw or not, but it's always funny as hell to have the "hero" be a little dense and/or reckless.

I want to hit the people in Ottawa with hockey pucks for rejecting this. I totally agree that this should be a show - it's a far cry better than half of the garbage on Cartoon Network right now.

Pixmintro responds:

Thanks, that is definitely the definition of his tragic falw, just wait, he'll get WAY worse. Yeah, I'm gonna submit Ep. #3 next year since they said they really enjoyed this one, but I just needed to have a more polished product. :)

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Cool

Very cool as well as creative. I always love being able to torture and/or kill interactive characters. Nicely done.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Cool shtuff

I didn't get too far in the game, but it was awesome - great idea with the DS thing. That was cool...definite kudos for that. And of course, the game itself was cool too. Awesome work through and through.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Coolness

Haha wow, that was addicting, and my hands are aching from all the clicking. 'Twas pretty good. Just shows that a game doesn't need to be tremendously elaborate to be fun :)