New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

Cool

Very cool as well as creative. I always love being able to torture and/or kill interactive characters. Nicely done.

SOF Supernova 2035 DS SOF Supernova 2035 DS

Cool shtuff

I didn't get too far in the game, but it was awesome - great idea with the DS thing. That was cool...definite kudos for that. And of course, the game itself was cool too. Awesome work through and through.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Coolness

Haha wow, that was addicting, and my hands are aching from all the clicking. 'Twas pretty good. Just shows that a game doesn't need to be tremendously elaborate to be fun :)

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

Umm...

Normally I have a very open mind when it comes to animation, but this wasn't very good.

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

Cool

Haha, very original. I like how there were messages for each body part that was removed, even if there was nothing wrong with them. ALmost makes me want to do this for a living...ALMOST. X3

Good job :)

Grave Robber Grave Robber

Cool idea :)

Definitely a very cool game. And I hate to be picky like this, because I know it's no easy task to make a Flash game, but the only thing I must really whine about is how fast the zombies move. They seem to be really fast, but maybe that's just me.

Great work ^-^

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Nifty

Wow, I haven't played Tetris in a long time...it was fun to play again. I liked the Sonic motif too...nicely done!

Incriminati Incriminati

Hahaha

That was great - it made me laugh. I have bad reflexes, so it was a challenge for me to get everything put away in the proper places in the time limit. Very very well done!